Cancellation is free of charge up until 14 days prior to arrival. (Please check our IQwebbook page)
Non-refundable Booking – 10% off
CHECK-IN & PARKING
Our office for check-in is located at 889 Collins Street, on the riverside corner down Adela Lane. Our office hours are 9am-5pm Mon-Friday and the weekend office hours are different, please contact us with your arrival time.
Please inform us of your expected arrival time in advance. Express check-in out of hours at no extra charge is available using our key drop boxes, we do require a photo of your Government photo ID and your credit/debit card for the bond to arrange the key drop box. The Government photo ID & credit/debit card must be the same as the booking name.
Please contact us for the conditions of use – please note that we do charge a fee for a personal check-in after hours ($50 from 6pm up 10pm, $100 up until 12am, Check in after 12am is not available – subject to our availability & minimum 24 hrs pre-arrangement required)
Private parking is $20 AUD per night for Orange Stay Apartments & Collins Wharf. We don’t have parking for Orange Stay Melbourne Quarter (MQ).
Please note parking is limited and subject to availability, please pre-book to avoid disappointment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The registered guest agrees that they are fully responsible for any occupants and/or visitors to the apartment for the duration of the occupancy.
2. The guest permits Orange Stay to hold a damage deposit as a security over the apartment(s) for the term of occupancy and at its discretion. This deposit will be pre-authorised to the guest’s credit card for the duration of the occupancy. The pre-authorisation may be drawn on without prior notification, should the guest be found in breach of this agreement. It may exceed the amount of the pre-authorisation and may be drawn from the credit card provided.
The pre-authorisation amount is up to $500.00 for 1 bedroom apartment and $1000.00 for 2 bedroom apartment, 3 bedroom Penthouse and 3 bedroom Townhouse.
A credit card (not a debit card) and a matching photo I.D. may be required to be presented at check-in. Failure to comply with this request may result in guests being turned away check-in.
3. The guest agrees to abide to all owners corporation rules pertaining to the apartment and the building as per the Welcome Letter. Should you and or visitors be found in breach of any owner’s corporation rule or regulations, you may be requested to vacate the property and any charges relating to the damages, loss of income, legal fees, etc borne by Orange Stay may be charged to the guest. Such charges may be automatically drawn from the security deposit without prior notification.
4. Orange Stay has a strict NO PARTY, NO SMOKING POLICY, any use of illicit drugs, apart from prescribed drugs for medical purposes, are strictly prohibited in the apartments. Any apartments found with traces of drug use will result in the forfeit of the pre-authorisation amount and further legal action, if necessary. Should a guest be found in breach of these policies, they will be asked to leave the premises regardless of what time the incident has occurred.
5. The guest agrees not to exceed the maximum occupancy conditions set out by Orange Stay.
6. Orange Stay is not responsible for any valuables left in the apartment or within a vehicle on the premises. Orange Stay does not take any responsibility for your personal belongings and the guests are required to take care of their own belongings. Any personal belongings left over in the property after checking out will be disposed. Extra costs for disposal may apply.
7. If apartment keys are lost or damaged, an amount of $500.00 per set will be charged to cover replacement costs.
8. The pool is unattended and children must have adult supervision.
9. Please advise us of any damage or defects in your apartment on arrival, you have until 4 hours after check-in to notify us or you may be liable for any replacements or repairs required.
10. We reserve the right to decline any booking and/or turn away guests at check-in which we deem a risk to the safety and quiet enjoyment of other guests.